The week kicked off with a flight to Warsaw for a wedding. It was a nice and relaxing trip where I got to meet an old friend, her loving family, relatives and friends :) Surprisingly, I met 2 pregnant ladies who are about the same stage (one is only 1 day ahead). So we happily exchanged notes.
There were so much delicious Polish food that I gained a kilo in just 1 night! It all went to Czili though... so I guess it had a good time tasting Polish cuisine :)
Since it was a national holiday on Tuesday, we also went on a day trip to Knokke-Heist to enjoy the sun. David and I haven't taken a dip in the Belgian coast for over 3 years now. So besides, walking around the coast and enjoying the warm weather, we also plunged into the ocean. The day ended with a cycling trip around "Het Zwin". It was all flat land so it was perfect for preggy cycling.
Finally on Thursday, the big day (2nd trimester ultrasound) has arrived! Despite that David is now working in Ghent, he made time to see Czili for our ultrasound schedule. It's his first time and we were both excited :) We didn't have any preference cause we both want a boy and a girl... so it's just a matter of who goes first :p I'm happy to announce that Czili is normal and healthy. It's now 500grams.
Most people guessed it was a boy... whether it was because of my symptoms, belly growth or previous ultra sounds. They were not let down....





Congratulations David and Mai! :D
ReplyDeleteWOW! Congratulations! Niels will have another boy playmate!
ReplyDeleteNeri, Nico and Niels
Holy crap! Look at the size of your belly! :D
ReplyDelete