Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 10, 2009

Week 25

Due to my current situation (read: easily tired, cannot walk far, have to eat every 10mins, etc.), David and I do a small babymoon weekend every now and then. This weekend, we've decided to visit the French coast... the nearest one of course!

Ice cream in Calais. Sinful! :)

I was totally bummed out for getting sore throat on the train ride to Ghent, where I'm meeting up David with the car. But I made up lost opportunity to swim with those visits to the patisserie... Yum! :)

Eating like a monster. Chomp! :p

We stayed in Wimereaux and passed by Ambleteuse, Cap Gris Nez, Cap Blanc Nez, Wissant and lastly, Calais! The weather was gloriously sunny and the drive along Cote d'Opale was simply amazing.

25 week belly at Ambleteuse Fort

This dress was tailor made from our honeymoon in Sri Lanka by a local lady who maybe had an insight that I was pregnant cause it 'fits like a tee' to my 25 week belly.

Babymooners along Cap Gris Nez

Despite the ginger candy and all the herbs I took, my sore throat persisted. I stayed at home to rest and felt bummed for missing out a lunch, a dinner and a yoga lesson! :( The first few days of the week were just spent at home doing yoga, having DVD marathons and listening to endless pregtastic podcast (www.pregtastic.com). My GP said I may have caught a bug and am probably contagious. So in addition to my herbal laboratory, I inhaled some more spices and salt water. Hehe. David says our flat smells like the spa! :D

I finally managed to reach the office on Thursday. The work piled up and it does seem never ending... with issues... though surprisingly, I remained calm and stress free. I guess my mind is already tuned to more important things in life... such as Czili as you can see. I asked for a remote access so I can work from home in case this is needed... since I am my own back-up these days. Nevertheless, I'm fine with it :)

I guess an important milestone this week is that Czili's movements have become stronger. I feel like I have a fish swimming in my belly :) Also, the magnesium works! Leg cramps stopped at count 6 and cease to exist. Yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment