Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Week 26

At 93cm and 63kg, I started the week with a 2 hour yoga workshop. It was a bigger group (7 yogis) of international preggy women who are all into natural birth. So basically, I came out brainwashed about wanting a natural birth. I found out that from a scale of -10(all natural) to +10(all medicine), both David and I fall on -5 to -3 category. That translates to natural birth but open to pain medication :) I do hope that my OB is open to this sort of birth plan... and that Czili participates. It seems that it all boils down to the baby's position and the length of labor... I think.

Besides yoga, David had a grand plan of walking around the city since my excercise is limited to yoga, walking and swimming. We walked from St. Nicholas church (near Bourse) to our flat. Of course we took some breaks and visited some patisseries (Pauls!) in between. It was again a 2 hour win-win situation :)

The only downer is that I experienced some palpitations in the middle of the night... most of the time I can't go back to sleep anymore. This converted me to a pregtastic podcast addict! :) I also became more hungry... I haven't increased my food intake during the day... but like I mentioned, I wake up in the middle of the night and it's not just dedicated for the palpitation but for a trip to the kitchen as well! :p

My sweet tooth reemerged and I have been feasting on Cote d'Or dark chocolates with hazelnuts and chocolate Grany biscuit *drool* Besides that, I requested a dinner date with hubby to Amadeo eat-all-you-can ribs... I have successfully added 2cm my belly. Yeah! Haha :D

Despite focusing on putting on Czili fats for the last 3 months of pregnancy... I am also in red alert for stretchmarks :p I'm already so proud of my belly skin for holding up it's elasticity to this point. I have a target date of week 32 before Wolverine visits (an inside joke from my friend, Mig) LOL ...On the other hand, I also am open to a delirious thought that I might not get stretchmarks through divine intervention :p

No comments:

Post a Comment