It's a miracle... 32 weeks target date and NO stretch marks!
Hehe... that must have sounded lame... but at 101cm and 66kgs, I still have no idea what I am doing right. Since my mother and my sister had stretch marks, most likely, I will! Now I wonder "When?"... Probably I will extend my target date to week 36 and take it from there.
I'm pretty... huge! Lovin' my gorgeous belly ;)
This week kicked off with a wedding of David's former colleague at Villers la Ville. It was a charming church wedding and a 'chatty' cocktail reception. My milestones for the day was braving a 3 inch high heeled stiletto and being the designated driver since I have zero alcohol intake :p

Pavloskovi
Our flat renovation project also kicked off. David rented a parquet scrubbing machine and had labored the entire Sunday. I helped by cooking his lunch and dinner if that's any consolation :p
My new symptom this week is numbing of the upper abdomen... I'm not pretty sure what that is all about... but it seems that Czili is growing faster than the speed of my muscle stretch. Czili is quite high with his shoulders to the lower left, bum at the center and legs on the upper right. I feel every stretch and roll :)
An ongoing symptom is my "preggy brain". I totally forgot a coffee/tea chat with a friend on Monday late afternoon and also I forgot my monthly check-up with my OB towards the end of the week... Geez!!! Brain on holiday :p Good thing my friend is understanding and my OB is at least used to her patients having preggy brains and was kind enough to call and accomodate me despite arriving 1.5hours late.
Some findings: Czili's head is now engaged in the cervix (he must be long or my torso is short ...or both). The cervix is still closed. Blood pressure still normally low (100/50) and weight gain is still ...erm... normal :p Today is my last monthly check-up as it will be bi-weekly (every 2 weeks) as from October. My OB adviced me to get some rest in between the day if I intend to work until the very end ...as I have planned. Good thing the HR dept. gave me permission to use a bed to sleep during lunch. Sweet! :)
My daily schedule now looks like this (more or less):
03:00 - 05:30 Eat, read, surf the net... while Czili rolls around the belly :p
06:00 - 07:00 Baby plus session
07:30 - 08:00 Breakfast
08:00 - 08:30 Get ready to work
08:40 - 09:00 Commute to the office
09:00 - 12:00 WORK
12:00 - 12:30 Lunch break
12:30 - 13:30 Sleep
13:30 - 15:30 WORK
15:30 - 16:00 Commute to the hospital
16:00 - 17:00 Kinetic therapy
18:00 Home
20:00 Dinner
21:00 - 22:00 Baby plus session
22:30 - 03:00 Sleep
Cool eh? Let's see if this dream schedule really materializes :p
I have also filled for maternity leave. My official due date is now 21/11/2009. Another good news at work is that I'll be turning over my tasks by mid. October so that should more or less rid me with some unneeded stress.
6 more weeks at work... 4 more weeks before full-term. Let the countdown BEGIN!



No comments:
Post a Comment